Our product line ZINKER rust prevention
Unlike similar cold galvanizing products, rich in zinc on the market; ZINKER products use a unique, patented polymer that does not require the application of superimposed topcoats, thus providing cathodic protection of the metal throughout its life. ZINKER offers maximum adhesion to metal, it can be applied down to – 30°C*, with a spray gun, brush or roller. Pot life is unlimited **
The resulting zinc-protective coating layer contains 96% of the active stabilized zinc HZO SF* with a purity of 99.995%, thus forming a stable Fe-Zn galvanic pair, in which the zinc acts as an anode and protects the black metal ( steel) by electrochemical method, while ensuring maximum adhesion.
ZINKER is used as an independent coating, but if necessary it can be used as a primer for various coatings and flame retardant materials.
It is not destroyed by UV rays.
(* ** conditions apply)
|Consumption||250 g/m2 with 40-mµ thickness..|
|Color||Grey matte, with no standard imposed on the tone.|
|External appearance of the dry coating||After drying, the film should be even, uniform, with no foreign matter and runs, and have a mat finish.|
|Solvent||Solvent («Zinker Multisolv», petroleum naphtha or coal tar naphtha), xylene.|
|Application viscosity (20°С)||60s, measured with viscosity gauge ВЗ-4.|
|Application||Pressure during application||Nozzle||Number of coatings|
|Spray gun with top-mounted bowl||3 bars||2,0-3,0 mm||1-2|
|Application life||Unlimited, dilute with a solvent if required.|
|Dry film thickness||40-60 мµ|
|Holding time between coatings||10-40 minutes|
|Painting with protective-decorative coatings||Only organic-soluble VPC, drying time before applying onto Zinc-rich coating is 4-6 hours.|
|Drying time at temperatures: :|
|Thermal stability||From -60 ° С à + 150 ° С (short-time to +210°С during powder painting over the zinc-rich coating).|
|Film bending elasticity||1 mm|
|Coating adhesion||1 point|
|Mass part of nonvolatile matter||78%|
|Composition density at 20 ° С||2500 kg/m3|
|Rate of uniform open corrosion in seawater (according to the polarisation resistance method)||0.020 mm/year|
|Dressing||Acquires a metallic shine, but 5 mμ of the coating is abraded.|
|Working conditions||From -30°С to +50°С|
|Packaging||Euro tin cans 2 kg, buckets 10 kg, 25 kg and 40 kg, aerosol container 520ml|
Zinker provides protection for up to 15 years in the most aggressive environments, category C5 and up to 25 years in corrosion category C4 environments.
According to the tests already carried out, Zinker coating is in no way inferior to hot-dip galvanizing in terms of protective ability, moreover, with the help of our technology , any thickness can be applied.
The protection period of galvanized products, depends on the thickness of the zinc coating; thus, our technology even has a certain advantage – in aggressive environments you can set a greater thickness and extend the life of your steel.The coating binds to the steel, thanks to the special polymer and thanks to the quality pure zinc used in Zinker’s high performance formula. The effect will also be the result of the good preparation of the surfaces and thanks to the resulting galvanic pair Zn-Fe
Zinker is intended for the anti-corrosion protection of surfaces of industrial equipment and metal constructions inside buildings and outside, in the open air.
The same performance is obtained when the steel surface preparation conditions and when the work flow are both observed.
WHY CHOOSE ZINKER ?
- Protection of steel by cathodic effect.
- 96% pure zinc in the dry layer.
- Made from 99.995% pure zinc
- Active and passive anti-corrosion protection.
- Formula tested in the laboratory, at more than 1400 hours, according to ISO 12944-5: 2018.
- Certified corrosion category C4 very strong, C5 strong.
- Meets ASTM B 117
- It has the property of inter-layer diffusion.
- Retains the self-preservation and self-repair function of the treated surface, for a life of 15 years to 25 years.
- Can be used in temperatures below zero, down to -30 ° C.
- It has superior protective properties and high adhesion to metal surfaces.
- Unique liquid ready to use. No product mixing required.
- Very short drying time.
- No need to apply an undercoat (primer) to allow the paint to adhere to the surface.
- It uses a special high quality polymer which gives unlimited pot life.
- Noble gray color.
- Zinker is compatible with 99% of soluble organic topcoats.
- Zinker is compatible with polyurethane, urethane-acrylic, acrylic, epoxy resin, vinyl chloride, chlorinated rubber and alkyl coatings.
- Zinker can be used as a primer for powder paints.
- Zinker coating is elastic, resistant to vibration, shock and abrasion.